Monday, April 22, 2013

SS-ND Scenario Pack Update!!!

 Well, we've reached perhaps the end of the beginning! With the final scenario roughed out and off to layout to create a pdf for the playtesters, #9 is in the bag.

 If someone had told me 3 years ago this was gonna take 3 years to get to this point, I'd said "No WAY!!!" . Wow. Its hard to believe it has been 3 years since I first started on this. The development team has grown from 1 friend helping and 1 more giving advice  to more than 20 ASL players from all over the world pitching in to assist, fill in , proof read, play test, review, comment, research, translate, and a whole host of other assistances given into this project so far.

 for each of these fine gentlemen I owe a huge debt of thanks. As Chris Olden told me recently :

" We all only have each a few hours of our weeks to devote to ASL. When one of these guys gives that time to try out or proofread an untested and likely unbalanced ( and unpublished)  scenario in the face of so many thousands of already published and arguably good scenarios they COULD be playing, it is a big thanks that is owed by us designers for that sacrifice."

I cannot express the continued gratitude now as we move forward. Playtesting and proofing efforts are undwerway as we speak, and #9 will be coming out with the regular emailed link updates to the development team.

I can always use more help, so if you are interested in joining the crowd; as always, my ASL - related email is witchbottles at gmail dot com. Email me and we can get you into the PT / proofing or assistance teams.

As I noted on the GS Forums and in the last Point Blank; these scenarios will ultimately end up with a TPP who has expressed interest in them. ( this being a unanimous decision of the development team members when polled about it.)


Keep Rollin' Low!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment